Our commitment to you
To help protect our community from the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), Newberry Electric Cooperative's lobby will be closed until further notice. We will be happy to serve you through our drive-thru window during this time.
We will continue to monitor this situation and keep you informed. Our main focus is always the safety of our members, as well as our staff, to better serve you!
Other ways to pay
Did you know you can pay your bill, report an outage, request a service order, start, stop, or transfer service on our website www.nec.coop(link is external)? Download our free Newberry Connect App to conveniently monitor your account and pay your bill. Alternate payment options are also available by phone: 803-276-1121, Option 2. Our member services team is always here to help, give them a call at 803-276-1121, option 3 or email email@example.com Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Please continue to follow the recommendations outlined by DHEC to prevent the spread of the disease:
• Wash your hands
• Cover your cough
• Stay home when you’re sick or not feeling well
• Appropriately dispose of tissues, etc. that you've sneezed or coughed into
In addition to those below are some additional recommendations to aid during this time:
• Regularly wipe down common surfaces
• If you do not have to go out in public, do not
• Limit shopping to essentials such as food, medicines, gas, etc.• Limit public contact and practice social distancing
• Follow the recommendations set forth concerning congregating
If you would like to remain well informed with COVID-19 in South Carolina, you can download the SC Emergency Manager app. This is a free app that is available for both Apple and Android phones.